Wednesday, September 5, 2007

09/05/2007

Wow, long weekend and they I forgot to post yesterday. I'm turning into a bit of a slacker...I wonder if it's contagious?

Yesterday we did a whole lot of reading from "Algernon" and then we completed the plural nouns worksheet. Not too much, but if you were absent talk to me about checking out a book so that you can catch up on the reading.

Today was a little more exciting. We began a small research project on Mental Handicaps. We divided into groups and each group will do a short PowerPoint presentation on their topic. The rubric for the project is listed under assignments (right hand side of this page). We're going to work on this project one more day (possibly Friday) and then we will present our findings to the class.

Last thing, I decided that Trent has to tell me who Steve Prefontaine is before the end of the semester or he will fail English. So, if you know, you might want to help Trent out!

No comments: